Do you have an online reputation management strategy in place for your business?
In this article, we’ll look at a simple yet effective WordPress plugin that can help you avoid the escalation of problem reviews about your business through effective customer review management.
Let’s Review …
Power Online Reviews – WordPress Plugin For Managing Client Feedback
Power Online Reviews is a simple to install, easy-to-use WordPress plugin that allows you to manage customer reviews, and give your online reputation a boost.
According to a study by eVoc Insights, a company known for researching and measuring user experience, 63% of users indicate they are more likely to purchase from a site if it has ratings and reviews.
Power Online Reviews makes it easier for positive reviewers to add reviews to 3rd-party review sites like Yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Plus etc. Negative user experiences are held back on the website for attention by the business owner.
This simple sorting process helps to generate more positive third-party reviews and happier customers where the service has fallen down.
According to a recent study by Harvard Business School professor Michael Luca, “a one-star increase in Yelp ratings leads to a 5-9% increase in business revenue”.
(Source: Yelp Official Blog)
How The Plugin Works
Upon installation and activation, Power Online Reviews automatically creates a review form on your site.
Ask visitors to rate your services. (Image: Power Online Reviews )
The form is uncomplicated for visitors and customers to fill in. All that is required is their name and email address (phone number is optional). They are then asked to provide a rating of your business.
What Happens When Customers Submit Positive Ratings?
Users rate your services using a simple 5-star system. (Source: Power Online Reviews website)
When customers submit a good rating, they are invited to add a review to one or more 3rd-party review sites …
Customers who give positive ratings are asked to write a review on a 3rd-party review site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Clicking on the icon or logo takes your visitors to the 3rd-party review site where they can then leave their positive review …
The plugin sends customers who leave positive ratings to your 3rd-party review pages. (Source: Power Online Reviews )
Bad User Rating
Negative feedback can have a serious impact on your business if issues are not addressed immediately. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
When users submit bad feedback (e.g. “2”), they are not sent to third-party review sites.
Instead, the customer reviews are saved locally, giving you the option to contact the customer giving you a bad name in public.
The plugin stores poor feedback from customers on your site. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews website)
More info: Power Online Reviews
Benefits Of Using Power Online Reviews
Here are just some of the many benefits of using Power Online Reviews to manage customer reviews from your site:
Quick And Easy To Install And Implement
Power Online Reviews is quite easy to install. Simply upload it to your Plugins folder via your admin user login and activate.
Really Simple To Use
As shown in the previous section, Power Online Reviews automatically generates a review form on your site upon installation and activation. All you need to do after that is customize your form settings and you’re good to go.
Negative feedback can seriously damage your business. Positive reviews can increase revenues.
If, for whatever reason, your service has fallen short, you want to know about it a.s.a.p., so you can rectify the problem before things get worse.
Additional plugin benefits include:
- Repair Any Existing Damage: If you have any existing bad reviews, you can begin to repair the damage ethically by increasing the number of positive reviews being made to third-party review sites and preventing harmful reviews from growing.
- Increase Campaigns For User Reviews With Confidence: Once you have a “gateway” in place for filtering bad customer feedback and letting through only positive comments about your business, products or services, you can confidently begin to increase your campaigns and user requests for feedback on your site.
Power Online Reviews offers many features to website owners. Here are just a few:
- Collect user feedback easily.
- Central management of customer feedback on your website.
- Manage positive and bad reviews ethically and legitimately.
- Good reviewers are automatically prompted to review at 3rd-party review sites.
- Poor reviews are captured locally for the business owner’s attention.
- All forms are fully responsive and can be used on all computers or tablet screens, or smart devices.
Your user feedback is stored centrally in the “Manage Feedbacks” screen. (Screenshot: Power Online Reviews )
Click on an entry to view user feedback. (Screenshot source: plugin website)
- Forms are instantly created when plugin is activated.
- Review forms are fully editable.
- Main Review Form: Display business image. Display title/prompt and formatted text. Edit form color background and border, submit button color and text.
- Follow Up Review Form- Add in your 3rd-party review site names (e.g. Yelp, OpenTable, Yellow Pages), logos, user account URLs (i.e. the URLs visitors go to leave a review about your business) and specify whether to display these on your form or not. You can store up to 5 review sites.
- Good Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text colour
- Bad Review Form – Add custom text to review form. Change submit button background and text color
- Ratings Section – Choose which rating number or above is to be considered a “good” review (e.g. “3”). Everything below this number will be categorized as a “bad” review and held locally, so your visitors will not be invited to continue to the 3rd-party review sites). Other customizable features in this section include the submit button background color, and submit button text color.
Your review form is fully editable. (Product screenshot sourced from Power Online Reviews website)
Power Online Reviews was mainly for WordPress users. If you do not have a WordPress site as your main website, you can still benefit from the plugin by having WordPress installed with the plugin added on a subdomain or subfolder of your domain (e.g. “mydomain.com/feedback”) and linking to this “feedback” section from your main website.
Power Online Reviews was developed and is maintained by Tony Marriott, an experienced software developer, and is backed by a no-risk, thirty day, 100% money-back guarantee.
- Single User Licensing – Can be installed on a single site that you own. Price = $9.75
- Multi-User – Can be installed on multiple sites that you own. Cost = $29.00.
- Developer License – Can be installed on all sites that you own. Can be installed on all client sites for payment or as part of a paid service. Can be sold with site installation (transferring single user license). Price = $37.00.
Please Note: Pricing details of this product can vary, depending on whether there are any promotions or limited-time specials being offered. When we last checked, the product is selling for the prices shown above. This may not be the actual price set by the plugin author when you visit the plugin site and you may be shown additional upsells or one-time offers after purchasing.
Check the plugin’s website for the current pricing information here: Power Online Reviews – Customer Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
Additional Plugin Info
For “how-to” videos showing how the software works, including help documentation and tutorials, FAQs, support helpdesk, contact details and more, visit the Power Online Reviews website.
Get This Plugin
Companies everywhere are currently ignoring opportunities to attract new customers and grow their business because they are not managing their online reputations effectively. Power Online Reviews offers a simple and easy way to manage user feedback on your site.
For complete details, visit the plugin website: Power Online Reviews – Easy User Reviews Management Plugin For WordPress
[INSERT YOUR CALL TO ACTION / SPECIAL OFFER / PROMOTION / OWN CONTENT / RESOURCE BOX HERE]
Disclaimer: We are not associated with WordPress or any of the WordPress products written about on this site. We may derive a financial benefit from sales of products advertised, reviewed or linked to from this site. The product details on this page have been supplied from the plugin’s own website and sites that provide Premium WordPress Services